A downloadable game
Planet Calanda. Year 3048. The solar system's primary star is about to explode in a supernova. In the midst of false news on the subject passed on by rulers and religious preaching about divine reprimands, the population reacts as their beliefs and finances allow: flee the planet, deny everything, rebel or accept their destiny.
WHAT IS THIS GAME?
Supernova is a two-page sci-fi adventure game that will have you explore a world about to explode and try to find a way to continue life and local culture on a new planet, but in a fair and equitable way.
This is a Push-powered game published using the Push SRD.
SAME SCENARIO, SECOND MISSION
In this second mission, your chacter(s) will have to ensure that the final preparations, the journey and the beginning of the colonization of a habitable planet are successful.
- A single mechanic to solve all your conflicts
- GMless play: share the narrative with your friends, or play it solo!
- Quest-oriented design: the setting is an adventure!
- Pick-up-and-play: zero prep, just sit at the table and the mechanics will push the story forward with you.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Two-page version of the game, both in english and in brazilian portuguese. You can print it front and back on a single sheet of paper and you're ready to go!
- Custom character sheet.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.