A downloadable game
Planet Calanda. Year 3048. The solar system's primary star is about to explode in a supernova. In the midst of false news on the subject passed on by rulers and religious preaching about divine reprimands, the population reacts as their beliefs and finances allow: flee the planet, deny everything, rebel or accept their destiny.
WHAT IS THIS GAME?
Supernova is a two-page sci-fi adventure game that will have you explore a world about to explode and try to find a way to continue life and local culture on a new planet, but in a fair and equitable way.
This is a Push-powered game published using the Push SRD.
- A single mechanic to solve all your conflicts
- GMless play: share the narrative with your friends, or play it solo!
- Quest-oriented design: the setting is an adventure!
- Pick-up-and-play: zero prep, just sit at the table and the mechanics will push the story forward with you.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Two-page version of the game, both in english and in brazilian portuguese. You can print it front and back on a single sheet of paper and you're ready to go!
- Custom character sheet.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.