In the ocean's heart
A downloadable game
The year is 1872. The planet is Earth, but an alternative version in which the post-Industrial Revolution technological evolution made possible miraculous inventions and artifacts, including submarine means of transport. This fact led to a race to explore the biggest Earth's territory, still unknown: the ocean's heart.
WHAT IS THIS GAME?
In the ocean's heart is a two-page steampunk adventure game that will have you explore Earth's ocean depths, in order to unravel its secrets.
This is a Push-powered game published using the Push SRD.
- A single mechanic to solve all your conflicts
- GMless play: share the narrative with your friends, or play it solo!
- Quest-oriented design: the setting is an adventure!
- Pick-up-and-play: zero prep, just sit at the table and the mechanics will push the story forward with you.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Two-page version of the game, both in english and in brazilian portuguese. You can print it front and back on a single sheet of paper and you're ready to go!
- Custom character sheet.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.